March 28, 2016

Nausori - Week 3

Ni sa bula kece!

Man, it has been another great week here in Nausori!  My companion, Elder Palelei is less than a month from going home so he is keen to just pump out the work.  We were really busy this week, but in the mission life if I've learned anything it is that being busy = happy missionaries. 

It started off with a great zone conference in the beginning of the week.  We all were able to go to the mission home and be instructed by President and Sister Layton and the Assistants.  Probably my favorite zone conference so far!  The theme was Conversion, and we talked heaps about our personal conversion and conversion for our investigators.  I learned so much and am working hard to make myself more converted so I can be a better strength to those I am helping to convert!  During the conference, my companion and I were assigned to do a training on the power of the Holy Ghost in Conversion.  It was nerve-wracking doing a training in front of President and everyone, but I think we did an okay job.

The work is going super well in our area.  We are still working with the Biu and Rokodali families!  They are so good and excited to be baptized in two weeks.  They love the lessons and it is super fun to teach the kids.  We have a few other investigators who are progressing really well, so we'll see how they do next week. 

I'm pretty excited for General Conference!  One of the members in our ward works for the church in translation, and he has already read alot of the talks.  He recommended President Uchtdorf's!

I heard that Samu and Carmen were both baptized back in Navua.  I was way happy when I heard that!

Yeah that's all I can think of for this week.  Have a good one!

Moce mada,


Elder Harris



No comments:

Post a Comment